Applications are currently being accepted until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 14, 2014.
By submitting an application, you understand it is for consideration only; space is not guaranteed.
Please read this information before entering the application process.
Merchants - (formerly Commercial) sell tangible goods, products, promotes business/service (lead generating).
Concessions – sell food and beverages. Mobile food kitchens required, no tents allowed.
MarketPlace Village – must be a monthly vendor at the OC Market Place (same guidelines as Merchants).
Independent Amusements – novelties, souvenir merchandise, foot massage machines, photo booths and animal rides and exhibits. Mechanical rides and games are booked through our contracted carnival company.
Suppliers (purveyors) – product support for food and beverage concessions.
Links for more info:
FAQs (frequently asked questions)
2014 OC Fair Space Rates
2014 Commercial Space & Concessions Program Rules and Regulations Handbook
- The Fair reserves the right of selection: company, product and placement.
- Requests for application status will receive no response.
The selection process is expected to be completed by April 15th. Accuracy of contact
information lies on the applicant at time of application. Updates and changes are not
possible after submission.
There is a non-refundable application fee of $50.
Acceptable credit cards are AMEX, Visa or MasterCard. Debit cards issued by major banks are also accepted.
For security purposes, the site times out after 15 minutes.
- Plan and prepare: to complete the application in one sitting. Leaving the site before completion will lock your account leaving it inaccessible.
- Have information readily available: We do not know your username or password used last year. Contacts and references, numbers, emails; business licenses, resale numbers; product lists, photos; menus (Concessions); pricing (lead generating must indicate a cost range); method of payment.
- A maximum of four photos can be uploaded to the application. If you experience difficulty uploading photos or menus, email them to email@example.com
To apply, check the “I Agree” box, then click “Create Account”. The email address used will become your username. Record that and the password created.
If you want to retain a copy of your application, print each screen before proceeding to the next.
The application contains required fields meaning information must be entered in order to continue. A box will pop up noting incomplete fields which must be filled in order to advance to the next page.
The final screen is the payment module. Upon completing and submitting payment (click only once and be patient; this could take several seconds). When the credit card transaction is completed, you will receive an acknowledgement that your application submitted successfully.