With more than a million guests every year, the OC Fair is a popular annual summer event.
In order to best represent the OC Fair in a consistent and clear way, a specific theme and graphic design have been created for the 2013 event.
Included here are the basic guidelines for use of the logo and branding for the 2013 OC Fair. Only these approved logos and references can be used to depict this event. Any deviation from the design and language included in this packet must be approved by the OC Fair Creative Services Department.
- Only logo artwork distributed by the OC Fair Creative Services or Marketing departments may be used in any Fair-related advertising, signage, decoration, promotion or any other use where the annual event is depicted.
- Any use of the OC Fair artwork for sale or public distribution, including advertising, must receive written approval from the OC Fair Marketing Department prior to publication and/or distribution.
- Elements not included in the official OC Fair theme artwork should not be added or embellished without prior approval from the OC Fair Creative Services Department.
- Artwork must be used in the provided size proportion, color codes and dimensions.
- Only the provided theme elements that have already been separated from the overall theme artwork can be used.
- If used in graphic logo form, “OC Fair”, the dates and the web site must be used in the provided versions—logotype and general design must be kept intact. If mentioned in text only,please refer to the event in this manner: OC FAIR COME & GET IT JULY 12 – AUGUST 11.
- A layered, vector file of the 2013 OC Fair artwork and individual illustrations as shown in the Style Guide can be requested from the OC Fair Creative Services Department. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Any questions regarding usage of the OC Fair theme artwork should be directed to the Creative Services Department, Johanna Svensson, at (714) 708-1864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.