As host to some 150 events and shows a year and attracting millions of visitors annually, the OC Fair & Event Center is a major destination point in Southern California for entertainment, education, and recreation. In addition, the property and its events are a vital part of the local Orange County culture, history and landscape.
In order to best represent the OC Fair & Event Center, its events and shows, and the local community, a consistent and well-associated branding and logo have been created.
These are the basic guidelines for use of the logo and branding of the OC Fair & Event Center. Only these approved logos and branding can be used to represent the property. Any deviation from the designs and language included in this packet must be pre-approved by the administrative staff of the OC Fair & Event Center with written approval. The only exceptions are the annual Youth Expo, held in the spring, and the annual OC Fair, held in the summer, which each will have approved alternate logos managed by the OC Fair & Event Center.
- Only logo artwork distributed by the OC Fair & Event Center may be used in any OCFEC-related advertising, signage, decoration, promotion or any other use where the property is depicted.
- Any use of the OCFEC artwork for sale or public distribution, including advertising, must receive written approval from OCFEC prior to publication and/or distribution.
- Elements not included in the official property artwork should not be added or embellished.
- The logotype and orange symbol of the official OCFEC logo are not to be altered and must be used in the provided size proportion, color codes and dimensions. A variety of versions of the logo have been considered and provided.
- The logotype must remain in the provided relation, i.e. “OC Fair” must remain above “Event Center” with the arching effect and the ampersand (“&”) in the center.
- The orange symbol can be used on its own with the approved color code and size proportion provided.
If a horizontal listing is required, the orange symbol on its own can be used accompanied by an approved property reference (see page 3.) Font type and size of the reference listing should compliment the overall piece.
- Only the approved orange and green color codes should be used. Pure black is the third approved color.
Only logo artwork distributed by the OC Fair & Event Center may be used in any OCFEC-related advertising, signage, decoration, promotion or any other use where the property is depicted.
When a logo is not used and the property is referenced or mentioned, the following are approved terms:
- OC Fair & Event Center
- OC Fair & Event Center, Costa Mesa
- OC Fair & Event Center, Costa Mesa, California
And in the event the state association is required, the following are approved:
- 32nd District Agricultural Association, State of California
- 32nd DAA, State of California
Terms NOT approved include:
- OC Fairgrounds
- Orange County Fairgrounds
- Orange County Fair & Event Center
- Orange County Fair & Expo Center
- Orange County Fair & Exposition Center
- Orange County Event Center
- Orange County Expo Center
- Orange County Fairgrounds Expo Center
- Costa Mesa Fairgrounds
- Costa Mesa Event Center
- The Fairgrounds
- The Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa
- Orange County Fair