Thank you for choosing the OC Fair & Event Center (OCFEC) as your RV destination. In order to ensure a pleasant stay for you and other campers, we ask that you please observe the following policies:
- Individual Campers: $30 per night due upon arrival. Rates include water and electrical. Payment for additional days stayed are due by 10 a.m. Cash only. No reservations taken, first-come, first-served.
- Trailer Rallies: $25 per night due at the end of your stay. Rates include water and electrical. Cash or checks accepted.
Payments and check-ins are accepted at the Guest Relations Office located inside Gate 5 off Arlington Drive.
- Check-out is 10 a.m. If you check out after 10 a.m. you will be charged for an additional night.
- Campground hours are 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. For the enjoyment of your fellow campers please observe the quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Generators may not run during those hours.
- Entry and exit is at Gate 5 off Arlington Drive. Gate 5 is closed from Midnight to 6 a.m.
- Campers may stay up to a maximum 14 consecutive days per visit. There must be a break of 7 days between visits with a maximum of 30 days per year.
- OCFEC reserves the right to close the campground at its discretion without notice.
Campground CLOSURE Dates for 2013 as of
Schedule subject to change
APRIL & MAY
Thursday, April 4 – Sunday, April 14
Youth Expo. Campground Closed.
Monday, April 15 – Sunday, April 21
Pet Expo uses the area for Exhibitor camping
Campers have been instructed to call
Janis Bromberg at x1940
Tuesday, April 30 – Monday, May 6
Tuesday, May 7 – Tuesday, May 21
Wednesday, May 22 – Tuesday, May 28
JUNE – AUGUST
Friday, June 28 – Saturday, June 29
No campers due to Costa Mesa 60 & Fabulous event
Fireworks will go off at 8:45 pm on Saturday (set up north of the berm).
Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, August 14
Monday, August 19 - Saturday, August 24
Southern California District of the United Pentecostal Church
Gem Faire campers will also camp but in a separate section.
Thursday, August 29 – Saturday, August 31
Great Labor Day Cruise
Contact Orange County Cruisin’ Association directly for camping, at www.occa-inc.com
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
Sunday, September 1 – Monday, September 2
Great Labor Day Cruise
Contact Orange County Cruisin’ Association directly for camping, at
Monday, Sept. 16 – Monday, September 23
Camping for SSSS exhibitors only.
Contact SSSS Show for reservations at
Tuesday, September 24 – Saturday, September 28
Cruisin’ for a Cure. NO CAMPING
Tuesday, October 1 – Monday, October 7
Wednesday October 30 – Thursday, October 31
Persian Festival of Fall
NOVEMBER - DECEMBER
Friday, November 1 – Saturday, November 2
Wednesday, December 4 – Tuesday, December 10
Shoreline and Malibu Kennel Club Dog Shows
Contact Show directly for reservations,
Ron Mattson: 805/ 498-5819
Saturday, December 28 – Tuesday, January 1, 2014
*Closures are subject to change without notice. To inquire about specific dates, contact Janis Bromberg in Guest Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 708-1940.
Maximum amperage at our campground is 20. Due to limited electrical power, RV’s are prohibited from running air conditioners or other appliances that draw large amounts of electricity. Air conditioners may be run using a generator only and while disconnected from the campground electricity.
A dump station is available within the campground for registered guests. There is no charge for registered guests. Please ask one of our employees to direct you to the nearest station. Please do not dump waste-water anywhere else within the campground or the property.
In case of emergency or any other condition that requires immediate attention, please contact Guest Relations at (714) 708-1588 (24 hours a day).
Rules and Regulations
- Vehicles must display the proper permit at all times.
- Second vehicles must have a permit to leave and re-enter.
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Speed limit is 10 mph.
- RV sites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times and are to stay within the campground only.
- Pets must be cleaned up after immediately.
- Pets are not to be left alone tied to a vehicle. If you leave your pet in your RV, make sure there is adequate ventilation.
- Any type of fencing or barrier is not permitted.
- One RV and one vehicle per site.
- Guests must pay for all extended stays by 10 a.m.
- Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving, speeding, motorized/non-motorized scooters and skateboards are not permitted.
- Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted.
- Any guests, their children or visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave.
- All campers are required to provide proof of insurance for their vehicle and RV.
The Rules and Regulations must be adhered to, as well as any other directions given by the OC Fair & Event Center Guest Relations Department. Any violators of the above policies will be asked to leave the property without refund of fees. OCFEC Management reserves the right to close the campground, either partially or entirely without notice.
PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE OCCUPANCY LAW, THE “RECREATIONAL VEHICLE MAY BE REMOVED AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 799.22…” FOR FAILURE TO PAY OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PARK CAMPING POLICY.
CIVIL CODE SECTIONS 799.22, 799.43 AND 799.58
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPT. (714) 288-6742