OC Fair Guest Services staff is available on-site during Fair hours.
- In-person at the Guest Service Office
- Call (714) 708-1630
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost & Found
Missing an item? Contact the Lost & Found Department either in-person at their offices located with Guest Services Department on the east side of The Hangar building, call (714) 708-1632 or email LostandFound@ocfair.com
Wheelchair, Scooter & Stroller Rentals
Rentals are available at the Blue, Yellow and Green Gate. Credit Cards will be accepted at all gates with a minimum $25 transaction. All rentals must be returned by Midnight or will be subject to late fees
- Strollers $10
- Double Stroller $15
- Wagon $15
- Wheelchair $25
- Electric Wheelchair / Scooter $55 ($40 after 7 pm)
- Lockers/storage available at the Blue Gate for $5 (all-day access) + $5 key deposit
Visit vistamobility.net or call (262) 677-2696 for questions and reservations for wheelchair and scooter customers.
Outside Food & Drinks
Guests may bring their own snacks and beverages into the OC Fair as long as they are infactory sealed
plastic receptacles. Additionally, hard-sided coolers are not permitted. All belongings are subject to inspection before entering the OC Fair.
The OC Fair is a non-smoking event.
In order to promote a safe, secure and enjoyable environment, all persons entering the OC Fair & Event Center are subject to bag/package checks, as well as magnetic wanding.
Any dangerous, unlawful or prohibited items that are surrendered at the gate will not be returned. Please leave these items at home.
The following items are prohibited:
- Outside food and beverages are permitted if stored in factory sealed plastic receptacles. No cans or glass.
- Guns, knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas or any other firearms or weapons, regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit
- Narcotics or other illegal substances
- Cans or glass bottles
- Hard sided coolers
- Clothing or exposed tattoos that are indecent
- Pets or other animals with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA
- Outside alcohol
- Selfie sticks
- Photography Tripods. Visit the News Room for more information
- Drones or remote controlled surveillance devices
OC Fair Weather Conditions
The OC Fair is located in Costa Mesa, CA, which enjoys cool weather thanks to a coastal breeze. Check out what the weather forecast for your day with us before you visit.
Equal Access Guide
The OC Fair & Event Center strives to offer an event that suits the needs of all its guests. Click here
for our Equal Access Guide for guests with disabilities or special needs.